The Essential Guide To Taking Moody Industrial Photos Workshop
For colour and mono photographers
1 – What will I learn?
Page – Contents
- What will I learn?
- The workshop at a glance
- The Essential Moody Industrial Photos Tutorial
- You will have the opportunity to take pictures like these
- Is this workshop for me?
Andy will help you discover how to see photographically through the ABC of CameraWork Method. You will have opportunities to pre-visualise your pictures artistically and technically before you press the shutter release.
The aim of moody industrial photos
“When creating moody Industrial photos the aim is to plan for the necessary weather and lighting conditions.”
Andy Beel FRPS
How to plan a photographic shoot so you are in your chosen location with the appropriate weather and light to make pictures with drama and atmosphere. We will also be using the ABC of CameraWork Method of Seeing. To see photographically this ground-breaking workshop uses a mnemonic: A – Attraction B – Background C – Composition D – Depth of field E – Exposure F – Focus G – Gently press the shutter.
2 – The Workshop At A Glance
Included In The Cost
- ABC of CameraWork Manual worth £25
- Train Travel to and from Schiphol to Rotterdam Centraal Station
- Individual or group picture reviews
- Guidance to selected photography locations
- Suggestions for composition, exposure and lenses
- Transport whilst on the workshop
- On-going email support
Excluded From The cost
Flights to Schiphol Airport, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meals and Refreshments
We are staying at the Ibis Hotel centrally located in Rotterdam see map for more details.
From our hotel, we will be travelling by train and minibus to a variety of carefully selected industrial and architecture photo locations. In broad-brush terms, we will be taking pictures in Rotterdam, Den Haag (The Hague), Europoort and Future Land.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information please go to our frequently asked questions page
Once you become a client, part of the package is unlimited email support. If you have a question, please email me email@example.com
3 – The Moody Industrial Photos Tutorial
The content of the moody industrial and architecture workshop is an exciting new opportunity to build essential planning skills. The workshop tutorial will expand the ideas behind the following topics.
- Your workshop preparation work follow up
- The photo shoot planning process
- The ABC of Seeing Method
The essence of Attraction and Composition are the glue that holds an industrial or architecture picture together. Selecting and composing the picture is all about you, how you see and what you perceive as significant. Here is a special workshop to demonstrate foundation skills for those interested in the genre of photography.
- Discover an excellent blueprint for photographic advancement.
- Understand and use the ABC of camerawork method of seeing.
- Acquire significant feedback on each of the days’ shoots with individual reviews.
Participant Picture Reviews
During the workshop, your pictures will be reviewed as you take them to ensure that you fully understand how to get the effect you’re trying to achieve.
“The art of photographic composition is the art of leaving things out”
Andy Beel FRPS
4 – You Will Have The Opportunity To Take Pictures Like These
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them
5 – Is the Moody Industrial Photos Workshop for me?
The Essential Guide To Taking Moody Industrial Photos Workshop introduces you to the building blocks of your visual language through the shoot planning process. Your photography skills and knowledge will greatly benefit from being in the Learning Zone for just one week. Here is the opportunity make pictures that speak to the emotions. Here is a reminder of the highlights to be gained on this workshop:
- Understand the importance of planning a successful photo shoot
- How to be in the right place at the right with conditions you need for moody pictures
- Open a door to expressive seeing and composition
- Excellent for both colour and mono photographers
- A move towards cleaner, simpler pictures will aid photographers of any ability
When you are ready to book, return to the top of the page.
Making your best, even better
Andy Beel FRPS