(c) Picture by Dave Mason
Walking around with a camera in the street and taking the odd snap is the slow way to get results. This method could be called the how not get great results guide.
Here are some ways for you to get much better results in a shorter space of time.
5 Fast ways to stunning street photography
- Have a plan to favour your chances of getting great pictures
- Decide on a location – where are things happening or the situation is constantly changing?
- Decide on the time of day – timing may be about lighting, action or another factor
- Be ready visually and technically, don’t faff about with your camera settings or chimp when you should be looking for pictures.
- Blend in to the background as much as you can, try not to be noticed
Do you want to take your street photography to the next level?
Be a part of the one-day street photography workshop in central Bristol with Dave Mason and Andy Beel FRPS
Friday 8th September 2017 £79.00
Tutorials, taking pictures and expert reviews of the pictures you take on the workshop.
This workshop is always fully booked so don’t delay, book now.
(c) Andy Beel FRPS 2017
Sign up to my email newsletter for my latest goodies.