The Art of Photographic Composition Workshop
How well do you understand and use Composition techniques?
The Infographic below sets out the progressive knowledge and skill base of an expert photographer.
St Davids – Pembrokeshire
Mon 29 January – Fri 2 February 2018
- Open a door to expressive seeing and composition
- Excellent for both colour and mono photographers
- A move towards cleaner, simpler pictures will aid photographers of all abilities
- Extra Free 1-day Introduction to Composition Workshop Worth £99
- Free copy of the ABC of CameraWork Manual worth £25
- Great value for money – B&B Included for 4 nights
- On-going email support
- 4 Places
- Fitness 1 of 3
“The aim of the effective composition is to communicate what you find significant.”
Andy Beel FRPS
What will I learn?
This residential Composition workshop follows on from where the one-day introduction workshop left off. There we noted a great composition requires strength, organisation, structure and cohesiveness.