Learn How To Get Fast Depth of Field Results
On the Mastering Depth of Field in a day workshop I will be showing you how to get fast depth of field results.
The new date for the Mastering Depth of Field Workshop is Wednesday 23 August 2017
The reason for choosing this date is the Didcot Railway Centre will be running steam hauled trains on a non-weekend day when there will be less crowds. Didcot is a great place to take pictures if you are interested in steam railways or industrial photography. We will have access to the engine sheds, maintenance workshop and carriage sheds.
Hover over the pictures to read the text and click to enlarge them
What will I learn on this workshop?
- A brief introduction to the Learn Grow Express Programme
- All the skills you need to master Depth of Field (DoF)
- If your previous experience doesn’t cover depth of field you will be shown photographs of this artistic technique.
- Learn how to control depth of field with any lens type.
- To ensure that you get fast Depth of Field results, Andy will be doing regular reviews of your pictures and giving practical feedback.
Is this one-day workshop for me?
Every photographer must have a working knowledge of DoF. This workshop will give you all the skills and knowledge to enable you to produce pictures with variable depth of field settings. If your pictures look like everybody else’s, it’s time that you master the control of Depth of Field.